NSV

Options
Shanz78
Shanz78 Posts: 143 Member
I started getting serious about working out and eating healthy a month ago. I took pictures in my underwear at the start so i could see my progress. Its been a month and i took another photo in my underwear this morning and im so glad i did! I can definitely see a difference. Im really excited to see what ill look like in another month. If you haven't started documenting your monthly progress in photos i think its a great idea to start. I lost 8lbs this last month but the photos are so much more encouraging than the number on the scale.

Replies

• Shanz78
    Shanz78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Oh and my 13 year old son told me i have so much energy now that it gets on his nerves lol! I'll take that as a compliment!
  • MichiganJen
    MichiganJen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great idea!

My NSV today was going to the gym and strength training, something intend to avoid like the plague! I also measured out my dinner portion instead of eyeballing it.
  • ryker789
    ryker789 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Great job!! My NSV is that I ran a 5K today and 100 days ago I could not even run 1 minute!!
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    this is gonna sound stupid but what is NSV?

My display pik is my before i started shot i have took after pik since but i need to compare them lol
  • ryker789
    ryker789 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Non scale victory!
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I properly portioned out my lunch for work today instead of eyeballing it! Oh ya and Im wearing an article of clothing that didnt fit me a few months ago ;)
  • mkgr3gory
    mkgr3gory Posts: 18
    Options
    chrisssiex23x , I'm glad you asked because I didn't know, either! I don't have one yet today ... but there is still time .....
  • SouthernEm
    SouthernEm Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    NSV today: my weight has remained static since early March but today a colleague who started at the beginning of March said to me 'you look like your losing weight'. Definitely feeling happy about that!
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My nsv is that I've been going to the gym for 2 weeks now straight and I notice I can do more than before. Yesterday I was on the arc machine for an hr!!!