What do you tell yourself to push through?

Options
2»

Replies

• bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Wall balls are actually one thing I don't mind at all.

Me neither. Wall balls and the rower are two of the few things where being tall is an advantage in Crossfit.

Yeah why don't people like wall balls? There are so much worse things I reckon!

Also when I need to get through I think "What would Andrea Ager do?" Haha ;)

I can kind of understand on wallballs. For smaller folks that ball is a significant portion of their body weight. For me 20lbs is not really that much at all. I still get the shoulder burn, but its less than 10% of my body weight. It SHOULD be easy for me.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wall balls are actually one thing I don't mind at all.

Me neither. Wall balls and the rower are two of the few things where being tall is an advantage in Crossfit.

Yeah why don't people like wall balls? There are so much worse things I reckon!

Also when I need to get through I think "What would Andrea Ager do?" Haha ;)

I can kind of understand on wallballs. For smaller folks that ball is a significant portion of their body weight. For me 20lbs is not really that much at all. I still get the shoulder burn, but its less than 10% of my body weight. It SHOULD be easy for me.

Also your target is much closer than mine.

We only have guy height targets. I know I'll be grateful if I ever compete, but throwing that 14lb ball up all that distance is HARD