spreadsheet to keep track :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Thank you again. I have trouble with the message boards communities and blogs, not sure how to use them or find stuff. But I did get your post and found the spread sheet. I started with what I weigh right now. Correct? What date do we have to? :)
  • Trundlegate
    Trundlegate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    updated!!
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Just updated for the week, total down is only 3.5 lbs. Not going to make the 20 as that would mean 16.5 more in the next 5 weeks. Not realistic, but hey, any loss is ok with me. I was at my lowest on my birthday last year (july 13) of 165. Would love to hit that again. This time around I won't slack off because I hit my mini goal. So that gives me 6 weeks to lose 10.5 lbs. I think this is unrealistic as well but I will aim to get as close as possible. I go away the last week of July to a cottage so maybe I can hit that goal by then as it gives me another 2 weeks. 8 weeks and 10.5 lbs is doable, I believe. So that is my current mini goal, to hit 165 lbs again by July 25th!

I love looking at everyone's progress on the chart, it is very motivating! Keep up the great work all!!!!!! With each lb lost we are all improving our health