Contest / Prizes / How it works

Options
kittyhidalgo
kittyhidalgo Posts: 16 Member
First of all, everyone is more than welcome to stay in the group and follow along!

But for anyone like me who is SERIOUS about getting in shape and needs EXTRA motivation, we will be doing the contest!

It's just $10 to buy in, and the prizes will be types of makeovers (clothing, makeup, massage, facial, hair, etc.)

Ideally we will have prizes for the people who reach their goal the fastest, have the highest % of weight loss, and keep to their calories & exercise the most days.

If not enough people decide to participate, then we will only be able to give prizes to one type of winner.

Anyway, let's get started!!

For anyone wanting to participate in the contest, join the Facebook group "Skinny Kitty Challenge" here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/137670956406686/

I will post the info there about how to send the money. (This way you can see me and not just a fitness profile.)

I'll give everyone my PayPal info and also my business PO Box. You can choose how you'd like to send it, and I'll be happy to give you whatever info you need about me to let you know that I'm trustworthy! :)

I'm going to make another post to write from whom I have received $ - as soon as I receive it, I'll add your name and info to the spreadsheet and start keeping track of your progress. Then I'll post a weekly update with shout outs for progress and the leaderboard. :)

Again, anyone who decides not to participate in the contest is more than welcome to follow along and post your own progress when I do the weekly update!

If you do want to participate, try to get the money in by next Monday, April 28 - that is our official start date!

And to everyone, GOOD LUCK!!

Love,

Kitty