Gaming Gal in need of motivational gamer friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• evilstarburst
    evilstarburst Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Pc gamer as well. Steam name evilstarburst if u cant find me pm me ur steam names if interested. I love steam league and dota 2
  • Bri_Undead90
    Options
    Hi, it's nice to meet you! ???? I am also a gamer. I mainly play Xbox but I also play PC sometimes. I'm new to MFP and have a lot of weight to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Kisuke30
    Kisuke30 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    pc gamer, feel free to add me. I do CoD2/CoD4/rust/wow/civ4 and a few others.
  • Dragonborn79
    Dragonborn79 Posts: 161
    Options
    I'm all for adding some gamer friends. PS3 here. I've been spending a lot of time in Tameriel lately. Bouncing between Skyrim (when I miss killing dragons with Marcurio) and Cyrodiil (when I miss raising my infamy as the most badass Nord Thief/Assassin in the land.) Hail Sithis.
  • MollySC2
    MollySC2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Steam: MollySC2

I'm always happy to make friends to keep each other motivated :)
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Same goes for everyone here.

Steam: pixievixen or niccavixen
    Battle.net: Nicca#1340
    Origin: niccalicious

If you have a Fitbit:
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/2F5NF8
  • AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I need more gamers in my life!

I'm pretty much all PC, used to play WoW for like 6 years, then Panda came out (I'm probably going to get bashed for this...) and ruined my life. Now it is pretty much all GW2. I've just been through a massive Uni work period so I haven't been on in like 2 weeks!

I ran through Skyrim on the Xbox a year or so ago and just want another game just like it!

I've got 40-50 lbs to lose and I just love gamers.. Apart from really young ones.. Barrens general chat!
  • abm91
    abm91 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Steam: HollandBud
    Origin: HollandBud

TeamSpeak: CoreWinners.typefrag.com (Just started it but feel free to join when ever)
  • RoxyDisaster
    RoxyDisaster Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Pc gamer here :) feel free to add me!! :)
  • IlluminatedMayhem
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm a PC gamer. WoW, Diablo 3, Hearthstone, and the Sims 3 our my main ones. And I'm finally trying out SWTOR.

I may buy a console in the next year or so but idk yet.
  • benny150592
    benny150592 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    PC Gamer here, currently re-playing Borderlands 2 and waiting for Watchdogs to get delivered on Monday, feel free to add me, my Steam ID is Benny150592! :)
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm a PC gamer. WoW, Diablo 3, Hearthstone, and the Sims 3 our my main ones. And I'm finally trying out SWTOR.

I may buy a console in the next year or so but idk yet.

I played TOR for about 6 months, then left. Shame as we'd pre-purchased the collectors' sets... lol.

I'm also a Sims geek, but haven't played that much lately. WoW/HS/D3 and Wildstar, these days.
  • Enic03
    Enic03 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am currently obsessing over ESO so my time is pretty much spent there. Besides PC gaming I have my Xbox360 though when I am not poor I am definitely looking at a PS4. I guess I don't really have a console preference, haha!

Originally lost 40 pounds with MFP but now am 7 months pregnant. Definitely trying to keep active and eating healthy since my whole life has changed since becoming healthy and losing weight the right way. Will be back to losing weight in a couple of months with some hardcore workouts :)
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes! Let's be friends! ^___^

PC gamer here as well, mostly playing LoL, ESO, GW2, Dawngate, & silly games on Steam. My username is the same on all platforms: xSirensSong

I'm getting a stream up & going too if anyone is interested in following me & stuff! ^__^ twitch.tv/xsirenssong

Sending a friend request - anyone & everyone is free to add me too! :flowerforyou:
  • TheGirlWhoWaitedToRun
    TheGirlWhoWaitedToRun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I use to play a ton of WoW, FF and a dozen other time consuming rpg type games but my schedule doesn't allow for them any more. Now-a-days I usually stick to td games and stuff like gta that I can spend a little bit or a medium amount of time on a few times a week and not feel deprived. I did get a pretty WoW-like game on my iPad that I can play in spurts called Order and Chaos.

Any way.... I just started running last month and am signing up for a 5k in July.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Check out Bajheera on Youtube he games and also is a bodybuilder. You can add me anytime.
  • cccoursey
    cccoursey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Agreed, friends...

I can usually be found on steam or xbox if I am gaming. Anyone is welcome to hit me up for a game or chat. Just let me know where I know ya from and feel free to friend me on MFP as well.

Steam: parish75
    Xbox: sirkah