Finally a group I can feel at home in!

Options
socialdchic
socialdchic Posts: 170 Member
I have found I do not necessarily fit into the normal mold for the exercise group... especially having a kid as I am not a soccer mom so awesome to finding this group!

Replies

• socialdchic
    Options
    Ok well I guess no one is here... thats lame : /
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    It's a little slow here, which is unfortunate. But occasionally a good topic pops up, so I do keep it on my list :-)
  • socialdchic
    Options
    Yeah that sucks : /
    It's a little slow here, which is unfortunate. But occasionally a good topic pops up, so I do keep it on my list :-)
  • MiqGallegos
    MiqGallegos Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome fellow "Not Soccer Mom"!

I don't have kids but..... I'm not a soccer mom, either. :)
  • ashleezona
    ashleezona Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not a soccer mom either... my favorite band is Dropkick Murphys, not sure if you want to call that punk, or Oi or whatever. I always suck at labels. I also like Rancid, The Queers, GG Allin, Misfits, Anti-Flag, Youth Brigade... I've listened to Social D, but I like things that are, I don't know how to describe, but like maybe a little bit raunchy... like the Dwarves.

Maybe we should just start a thread "Not a soccer mom" :tongue:
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    \m/..\m/
  • socialdchic
    Options
    HAHA ;P I am teaching my kid the ways.. he already can hum the tunes of nirvana and social distortion :-D He also digs him some rancid and he is only 5
    Welcome fellow "Not Soccer Mom"!

I don't have kids but..... I'm not a soccer mom, either. :)
  • socialdchic
    Options
    Nah I get it, they are no all I listen to and Social D's older stuff is more punk like around "Mommy's little monster" time... I also get it, I love a tonnnn of music, I have music on 24/7 and listen to so much. Dropkick Murphys is an awesome band too as is rancid and misfits and antflag :-D

YES! I cant stand soccer moms and their awful music... When i worked at a restaurant when I was a teen I got voted worst dressed b/c I always worse black or baggy pants, they said I needed more colors in my wardrobe... said a girl with pink legwarmers >.>
    Not a soccer mom either... my favorite band is Dropkick Murphys, not sure if you want to call that punk, or Oi or whatever. I always suck at labels. I also like Rancid, The Queers, GG Allin, Misfits, Anti-Flag, Youth Brigade... I've listened to Social D, but I like things that are, I don't know how to describe, but like maybe a little bit raunchy... like the Dwarves.

Maybe we should just start a thread "Not a soccer mom" :tongue:
  • socialdchic
    Options
    \m/ \m/
    \m/..\m/
  • herbertwest7734
    herbertwest7734 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    All three of my kids have great taste in music, including their love for The Ramones. My two year old asks to watch Rock 'n' Roll High School and/or listen to "Hey ho lets go" daily (just like her older sister).

Great to meet all of you.
  • brando79az
    brando79az Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Anyone near the Phoenix area? Maybe we'll see each other at a show!