Tired out easily

Hello Everyone,
I am 2.5 weeks post sleeve and I am just wondering how everyone felt. I went back to work and generally feel pretty good but I find myself getting tired out doing things more than normal still. Did anyone else experience this? Did this pass with time or is this how you feel longer term after having had your sleeve done.
Curious to hear anyones experiences......
Christina:smile:

Replies

• platinum3karat
    platinum3karat Posts: 66 Member
    Sleeved on April 1st and I go back to work on Monday the 28th. 2 weeks after my surgery I was still exhausted and struggling to get my protein in. Now I get a boost of energy from just walking for some reason it makes me feel better. But yes I'm still tired and it's going on 4 weeks.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    I had my surgery October 9th. I was easily fatigued the first few weeks, but it absolutely goes away. I have more energy now than I know what to do with sometimes!
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Yep, it definitely will go away!!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Soon you will be zooming up and down stairs and never getting out of breath. Totally normal to be tired now.
  • Thanks everyone. I am glad to hear because I want to get back to really working out at the gym but I could not see how that was going to happen if I am always feeling very tired.
    Christina