Can't Imagine the outcome

Options
So I have been doing SL for about a month or so. I feel so much stronger and some days, like I am really doing something. Then I come on here, check out everybody's lifts, and well, feel like a weakling. LOL. I can't imagine how amazing I will feel when I start hitting those bigger numbers.

I already see a big difference in the way I feel, and look. My only question at this point is do you contribute all your recomp to SL? Or do you feel it is a combination of SL and other things? If other things, what?

I tend to get hung up on what I should be doing for what I want. I want to be able to do a pullup by the end of September. Just one. So obviously my focus should be on upper body strength. My primary goal is to lose weight, and of course I would like to slim down my ab area along with building some real nice biceps.

Anyone have some pointers on this? OR did you just stick with SL and let everything come in its own time? Any words of advice, workout plans, etc are appreciated. Thanks! And you all RoCk!!!

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    did you just stick with SL and let everything come in its own time

^^ This... Once you rock SL, you can start branching out for your goals.
  • Neonbeige
    Neonbeige Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    One reason I chose SL was the simplicity. That gives you the opportunity to work on your form and get used to weightlifting. It's starting slowly now that I think: "yeah, maybe I add something, more exercises, give running another try etc." First I wasn't ready, it would have been too much for me. But either the progress of the lifting also my energy increased, the motivation to do more...