advice please!

Looking for some friends and inspiration.
My weight has been a struggle for many years, one that I've just lived with.

Now i'm newly married and we have struggled to have a baby.
I know being morbidly obese has a huge part of whats stopping this.

So I'm in this for the long haul, Loosing weight for myself, my husband, and most importantly for babies.

Any advice would be great, I have a particular struggle with fast food, chocolate and carbs.
I've already cut pop and fruit juice from my diet, drinking only water and unsweetened iced tea.
So please I would love lots of New Friends and Advice!! smile

Replies

• p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Hi, My suggestion is not to try to eliminate everything at once. No one likes to feel deprived. If you have something high... keep accountable by logging it. When you start to control what you are eating, you can make it work within you limit. Simply adjust your meals accordingly for the rest of the day. If you have an off meal... just keep going. :smile: Tomorrow is another day. Eat smart and lose smart. Try not to lose more than 2 lb a week... when you lose more, it's more likely that you will regain. Great job cutting out the pop and juice! Good luck on the pregnancy! Losing weight helped out both my SIL and my cousin. :wink:
  • hollyla9905
    hollyla9905 Posts: 508
    I have to echo Pixy, it's going to take time to change your habits! Find support and support others! Fake it till you make it and log everything! If your not sure log it first so you can see what your eating some of it may surprise you! This group has a lot of support! There is a range of ages, situations, success snd struggles but in the end we all have or had to loose a lot of weight!

Feel free to friend me I am around often

Best wishes on your journey