Team mates?

Options
13»

Replies

• reclaimingmandy
    Options
    Amanda D'onofrio.. so if anyone's curious as to who that stranger is, it's me lol
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Didn't really know what was needed to add friends. :D my name is Mo Tis on my device add me anyone

Request sent!

FYI for others: People just need your real name or e-mail address to add you to their UP team. If your name is common, it helps to say what your profile pic looks like.
  • make_moves
    make_moves Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for teammates for motivation as well kmellow9[at]gmail.com.

- Keith
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Just added some of you:) Kimberly Lundgren. Add me too!
  • emtjab
    emtjab Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    added you Stephanie! I'm also in HR...the safety side of it!
  • brissie71
    brissie71 Posts: 13 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi. I just got my first fitness tracker yesterday - the Jawbone UP24. I would love to have some friends on there, but I'm not really sure how it all works. If you're prepared to suffer through my learning curve, I'd love to have you as a friend on there.

kcaux[at]outlook.com
  • kirstymariefellows89
    Options
    kirsty.fellows@googlemail.com :)
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    My Jawbone is currently out of commission, but I will get a new one very soon, hopefully by the end of the month. I'd love some more Jawbone friends-- I only have two! Most people I know prefer Fitbit. My email address is lynn.murray@gmail.com.
  • NoLimitFemme
    NoLimitFemme Posts: 118 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Just got my jawbone. I'm very active. I walk with my mom in the mornings (helps keep her motivated), weightlifting, and lots of classes (HIIT, Zumba, body pump, PIYO).

Add me, I'm sending a few request too. Please send a friend request here too if you add me. :D

April Sawyer sawyeram@yahoo.com
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! My UP24 just came in the mail and I'm all set up :) Feel free to add me - miakamal84 AT gmail.com or just search Mia Kamal
  • selamberto
    Options
    Hello! I've sent a few invites, but please feel free to add me on Jawbone and MFP. Sara Lamberto or SELamberto@gmail.com. I'm a mom with 2 little kids, shooting for 20lbs off by Easter.
  • tangogem
    tangogem Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I sent some requests out there :) My name is Leah Mitchell (leah699@hotmail.com) On a 756 day streak on MFP but new to the Jawbone scene. Feel free to add me to either one :)
  • gooner20
    gooner20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me new to this james.65white@ntlworld.com
  • bonbon1472003
    bonbon1472003 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    my name is bonnie scott you can add me if you like. My UP motivates me because it showed me how little I was doing.
  • etrntruth
    etrntruth Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just got my UP yesterday, and sent out requests. You can add me here or there (or both!), if you'd like: Brittney Stoeffler. :)
  • elizabethcalley
    elizabethcalley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love some teammates! My name is Elizabeth Alley and my email address is elizabeth.c.alley (at) gmail (dot) com.
  • raematex
    Options
    Hey all! Feel free to add me :blush: Rachelle Graham
  • rozsp
    rozsp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Using UP24, definitely want the 3 when it comes to the UK. :)

Anyone wants to add me, feel free: paul@rozs.net

Thanks!