Welcome!

Options
Welcome to our new members please take a moment to introduce yourselves to the rest of us. Please feel free to invite friends to this group who may be interested. The more members the better. The more engaged we all are the more likely that this group will help us succeed.

Replies

• mgpearce4
    mgpearce4 Posts: 71
    Options
    Thanks for putting this group together! I'm Mallory. I'm from North Carolina. Excited to be on MFP for my third try. So far the habits are sticking, and I am feeling tons better already. I have lost ten pounds with an ultimate goal of being a happy, healthy me.
  • JessicaB523
    JessicaB523 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jess. I'm from Indianapolis. I've messed around with MFP quite a bit over the years, but am really getting serious about it this time. I am almost back down to my lowest adult weight, but hope to lose another 30. I'm eating better and moving more and I've never felt better! (Except for this migraine that has been lingering the last few days...)
  • mgpearce4
    mgpearce4 Posts: 71
    Options
    GREAT JOB! What wonderful progress you've both made!
  • RoseZ12
    RoseZ12 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello from sunny Florida! I am Rosey, I am here on a mission to lose about 65 ish pounds. I find it kinda hard to keep myself in check, I constantly feel like im starving but probably because I am bored and typically that happens at work because all I do is sit around and answer phones all day. Currently I am unable to look in the mirror and see beauty so I avoid that mirror as much as possible. Even writting this and thinking about it has got me all frazzled. Well heres to my goal, time ti git er done.