do you recommend shaker cup?

Options
jedaty
jedaty Posts: 4 Member
I use a blender to make shakes since I add fruit. For those that don't add extras, do you recommend the Herbalife shaker cup?

Replies

• b0nnyd0g
    b0nnyd0g Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I always add extras including ice so always use blender to prepare but I do take a made up shake to work and stick it in the freezer until about 10.30 then allow to defrost in the fridge so its icy cold. It does get a good shake then just in a generic shaker beaker. Would presume the Herbalife one is similar so just check out different prices !!
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Until I bought my Magic Bullet for work, I would use a shaker cup and pour the shake over ice. Did that for about a year and worked out well. I used this one:

140424_sku7094_DeluxeShaker_Cup_400.jpg
  • jellylocks
    jellylocks Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I use a bullet blender also as I always add frozen fruit or ice. I put it in the shaker cup if I'm going out anywhere but have just bought a vacuum flask as I like my shakes cold. I also find that the shake tastes a bit funny if its been in the cup for a while so hoping the flask will be better.
  • jedaty
    jedaty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I have purchased the shaker cup and it is good for days when I am in a hurry and don't have time to add fruit and use the blender.