Replies

• corinne1977
    corinne1977 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My goal will be 100 miles for May.
  • actlc
    actlc Posts: 84
    Options
    Hope to run no less than 100 miles. Best to top over 120 miles.
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    My goal for May - 75 miles but hope to do more:bigsmile:

Thanks for all your work!
  • marikevr
    marikevr Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my taper next week so 150 for me.
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I let the excuses pile up in April with my work and getting ready for sister's wedding so I need to redeem myself in May. I will aim for 60 miles.
  • allday2
    allday2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Can you put me down for 115
  • davemunger
    davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Can you put me down for 115

Sure - but you will need to track your own mileage (see the first page of the thread). The spreadsheet is very easy to use. Here is a link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkmK3myW0PepdGRRczlJUEdpaUxOUUVBeExkTzVXRXc
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Made my goal last month so I'm going for 150 again. I'd like to go over!!! Fingers crossed!
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many on my FL do this one. I guess I can track in 2 places? I already have a goal of 130 on my own thread.
  • davemunger
    Options
    Wow, so many on my FL do this one. I guess I can track in 2 places? I already have a goal of 130 on my own thread.

Sure, no problem!
  • RunnerInVT
    RunnerInVT Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hey, you forgot me!! I didn't get the memo...smh
    I'll do 250 please. ????
    thanks!
    Linda
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm in, as always:smile:
  • RunnerInVT
    RunnerInVT Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I changed mine to 200 instead of 250 for the month. By the time the marathon is done on the 25th, I will have done 207 miles and probably won't want to do much running after that for a while! :)
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    April did not go as planned, but I am going to pick up in May! I am hoping for 100 miles this month, but hopefully I will do more. :smile:
  • davemunger
    Options
    May the fourth be with you everyone!

13.2 miles for the day, 25 for an abbreviated first week. I'm ready to pound out some serious miles next week because the week after that I will be participating in a running study that limits me to 40 miles per week.
  • crosstraindylan
    crosstraindylan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Lowering my miles for the next two weeks due to my first marathon being May 18th woooo
  • aldousmom
    aldousmom Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    More than half way to my goal for the month! Happy Mother's day to me!
  • davemunger
    Options
    Updated the spreadsheet!

I finished week 2 with 69.9 miles. I was shooting for 70 but miscalculated...oh well, close enough!

For the rest of the month I am limited to 40 mpw due to a running study I am participating in.

Keep on running / logging, folks!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    From RunningAhead.com

Today is day 12.
    95.5 mi and 19 days remaining
    Progress: 79.5 mi
    Pace bunny: 67.7 mi

You are projected to complete
    205.4 mi at the current rate.

Completed distance / day
    6.6 mi
    (46.4 mi / week) Distance / day to reach goal
    5 mi
    (35.2 mi / week)

https://www.runningahead.com/logs/e5ffddff35f84ba5881bb0816a0f435a

I'm padding a little because I have my annual Air Force fitness test on Friday and have to run 1.5mi at a speed I can live with.
  • wombat94
    wombat94 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Alright, I am finally back.

In March, I missed badly on my original goal of 135, and barely got 100 miles in.

This was due to a case of PF that was flaring up and which, to my regret, I ignored.

That trashed most of my April running (I got a total of just over 30 miles in in April).

Due to that, I didn't want to put a goal that I know I would push for in May until I felt I was REALLY over the PF.

All systems appear to be go, and I ramped back up to 18 - 20 miles last week with no ill effects. So I'm in...

90 miles for the month is the goal.

I'm back and feeling better about getting going on my training again. I think I've decided to use Hansons Marathon Method to train for my first full.. and that means Miles, miles and more miles coming up later this year.