SO WHAT DO YOU POST WHEN LIFE IS UNFAIR TO YOU?

Options
ChaplainHeavin
ChaplainHeavin Posts: 426 Member
Venting has become a national pastime on places such as Facebook or Myfitnesspal.com, among others; especially when life tends to be unfair. I started reading for the thousandth time again a classic masterpiece and was reminded that the author was writing down his thoughts while chained up in prison, again, even though he was innocent, again. The post, (if you will) the letter of Ephesians. The ability to do so: being filled with the Spirit of God. The purpose: Because in reality he had been set free and no chain or prison or unfair life event could ever enslave him again.

Replies

• wolf2000
    wolf2000 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I agree it seem like when you go on social networking sites, there is more complaining than there is Joy even among confessing Christians. I think we can learn a lot from Paul's Letters, including our Joy in Christ.
  • All the blessings the good Lord has provided no whining
  • TBrownCVT
    TBrownCVT Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    When the world hates you, just remember what excellent company you're in. It hated him first.
    If everything is going smoothly and the world is treating you well, stop and think about what you're doing wrong, because Satan attacks people who are a threat to him.