May Check In

Options
missjones513
missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
What's your goals for May?

Mine are to be in onederland and get to week 11 of Turbo Fire.

Replies

• Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My goals for May is to lose 5 lbs. I also would like to stay faithfu to 30 Day Shred and No more Trouble Zones.
  • NoraBlu
    NoraBlu Posts: 7
    Options
    I'd like to lose 8lb before my next 10k on 27th. I want to run faster and get a better time. Problem is it's my birthday next week.
    And its gonna be hard to avoid CAKE. Might treat myself to a vegan one. I love Cake. Oh dear, Cake...
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    May Goals:
    1. Continue progressing with Wendler 5/3/1 lifting routine.
    2. Continue focusing on reducing Body Fat %, no focus on weight.
    3. Continue to work on meeting macronutrients of 40/30/30 (carbs, protein, fat).

Have a marvelous May ladies.:smile:
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    My goals for May are -

Do Bicycle Crunches every day for the entire month.

Limit/Monitor my sweets - hopefully this will turn into an involuntary habit

Cook more

All of these are very doable for me with just a little commitment and focus!
  • MsFitness169
    MsFitness169 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    my goal for may is to eat clean and lose 6lbs
  • buzzardsrule
    buzzardsrule Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 6 pounds this month. I'll be finished 30 Day Shred Level 3 tomorrow so next week it's back to Ripped in 30
  • firstladywilson79
    firstladywilson79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goals for May is to lose 10 lbs and be consistent on my workout regimen as consistent on the May challenge!!:smile:
  • Barbiedollboss
    Options
    My goals for this month are to get Zumba in at least once a week, to the gym at least twice and to try a new workout at least once a week! Hoping to loose at least 10 lbs this month with persistence! Oh yeah I'd like to stay clean at least 3 days in a row at a time. That's a big one! Baby steps!
  • KButterfly175
    KButterfly175 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I hit the gym 6 days a week and burn at least 500 calories. In May, my goal is 1 out of 6 of those days to burn 1000.:angry:
  • ChocolateGoddessV
    Options
    GOAL FOR MAY IS TO CONTINUE TO BURN 3000 + CALORIES 7 DAYS A WEEK INSTEAD OF 5 LIKE I AM DOING NOW:drinker: AND TO KNOCK OFF 15 LBS THIS MONTH!
  • Parthus02
    Parthus02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'd like to complete my first mini goal and reach 144 lbs (6 lbs to go) by the end of the month. I would also like to reach 8 cups of water a day consistently (for now, I'll try to reach 3 days a week--baby steps!). I usually only get around 6 cups.

61741035.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tmj4477
    tmj4477 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    1. Get out of the 220’s
    2. Eat two servings of fruit a day
    3. At work walk up at least 5 floors to my office once a day (I work on the 17th floor)
    4. Be active 5 days a week
    5. Walk/jog with my dog once a day instead of just walking
    6. Play tennis twice a week
    7. Finish T25 Alpha phase
    8. Continue Curvy Girl blog

If you are interested in the blog here is the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/tmj4477
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    My goal for may is to get into the 230s. Preferably 235. I realize I am going to have to work hard to get that 10lbs off, but it will be totally worth it.
  • bbail1e
    bbail1e Posts: 11
    Options
    My goal is to begin my two-pound-per-week losing streak! Staying focused and stress free is the KEY.
  • shellster007
    shellster007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is to eat less. I've been doing great on the exercise end of things. But I have a tendency to overeat and this is hindering my weight- loss goals. As they say you can't out exercise a bad diet.
  • bbail1e
    bbail1e Posts: 11
    Options
    My goal is to begin my two-pound-per-week losing streak! Staying focused and stress free is the KEY.

I am at the very beginning of my journey and struggling with mediocre diet.

48070219.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • missjones513
    Options
    As of this morning I am about 1.5 pounds from onederland :)
  • msdeb2
    msdeb2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Get Re-committed and stay committed until reach my 50lb Goal! :love:
  • blkfamu
    blkfamu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Jumping back on this weight loss life style change, got to find a way to keep and stay focused.
  • missjones513
    Options
    The month is almost over. Are you ladies close to your goals?

I was than Memorial Day weekend happened. I stopped TurboFire and started 30DS so I'm not worried about that goal. I should be close to the one-derland goal.