SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
is hot...

p8553063_n508741_cc_v4_aa.jpg

That is all.

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    It is most definitely not painful to look at him. :-)
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    whooooo boy, smokin' hot!
  • SapiensPisces
    Options
    The casting for this show has been superb and the Red Viper is no exception. He's got Oberyn's swagger.
  • Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    He was actually on the Good Wife a couple of seasons ago and was rather boring and a stuffed shirt almost in The Good Wife... which is why I was disappointed when they cast him as Oberyn.

...So relieved to have been wrong. Although I am a little disappointed his physical description doesn't match the books :(
  • SapiensPisces
    Options
    Although I am a little disappointed his physical description doesn't match the books :(

I was skeptical at first too just from the pictures that were available before the show aired, but I am glad to be wrong also. Pedro Pascal (the actor) is doing a great job capturing the Red Viper's attitude and demeanor.

SPOILER:

I'm going to be sad when he dies and we lose him on the show. It's fun seeing good new actors and characters come in.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    A good actor disappears into a role, so I never think an actor shouldn't play a role based on previous roles. And GOT only casts good actors.