Google Docs Log Spreadsheet

Options
Here is a log for those of us who want to keep track of our progress for this month:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgkyBJgXi9NzdGIzdThMbHYycjdDSnVUamp1clJKLWc&usp=sharing#gid=1

Replies

• thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you for making the spreadsheet! That was my favorite part of the 30DS group, I found it kept me really accountable. I had a tough start to this one, missed the first three days (life got in the way), but I started today...here I go!
  • tmjdunn
    tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I had been using this, but for some reason when I tried to get into it today my access was blocked
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I had been using this, but for some reason when I tried to get into it today my access was blocked

I agree. Just happened to me too... :cry:
  • beautifullyblessed16
    beautifullyblessed16 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    This happened to me as well. Not exactly sure what happened, but I am guessing that the original owner made the spreadsheet private again (or deleted it) so we don't have access. The only thing I did was add a new sheet to the spreadsheet that was used from the April 30 Day Shred group so I never had full access. I will recreate one today so we can have access and get back to logging. My apologies for the inconvenience!!