• missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet. I will probably start mid may
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Liz

I started my first 21 Day Fix yesterday, May 1st :) (Already the 2nd in Korea.) I'm just following the nutrition part since I do spinning classes 4-5 times a week, Taekwondo 2x/week, and do 2 different YouTube daily workout challenges currently. I felt rather hungry yesterday, especially later in the day, but that's b/c I know my portion sizes have just been too big lately. I'm really looking forward to some results!
  • HeatherBrookmyer
    HeatherBrookmyer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5, this is my second round. My name is Heather (obviously:)) I lost 7lbs the first round, then took a "break" to gain 10. Just a silly reminder that there are no "breaks" in fitness/healthy eating... I have however managed to lose 42 lbs over the last year and am trying to get the last 20 stubborn lbs off. My problem is I have to keep losing the same 10 lbs over and over and over...lol! Eventually I will get this done. Thanks for the add!!
  • KittenComeau
    Options
    Its Ok if you don't get yours and start mid May we will keep going but I'll keep going with you when you start :) How is everyones workout and eating going today? Have you completed your workout? How do you feel? I had a fall off day today as I ate 2 cookies :/ eeek we are only human remember but I am going to do 20 extra bur-pees to make up for it tonight...but remember exercise doesn't make up for a bad diet but in this case doing extra to make up for a little snack is just fine :) Just remember if this happens that its just the day you ate a cookie not the day you failed your healthy eating or program! Keep up the great work!
  • 1973mikeg
    1973mikeg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am on day 11 and haven't felt the need to cheat. I eat every couple hours to keep up my metabolism. I have lost 6.4 pounds and 3.5 inches so far. I can't wait to see the final results. Then I will continue the nutrition plan and change to PiYo workouts.