Day 3

Options
sparklelioness
sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
How did we all do? I'm hanging in there, free day is tomorrow - when I wake up, NOT at the stroke of midnight (much as I wish it was). Still, going to try not to go crazy tomorrow - a small breakfast and then a nice dinner (probably bbq, craving it bad) and a small dessert. Maybe a Bueno bar - anyone else like those? I'm obsessed, they're my new Reeses :p

Replies

• applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    So far so so good my free day is today maybe Olive garden for dinner have a great day!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    todays my free day too, just had a really good breakfast so going to try to take it easy the rest of the day. Although I really want barbq, lol.
  • geek23ka
    geek23ka Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i'm calling yesterday my free day. completely lost the plot, as i am trying to quit caffeine. man, my hunger came at me with a vengeance!

but back on track today and even came under. i am sitting here a bit hungry, but comfortable with it.

have a nice time eating bbq, lioness! that's one of my favorite meals.
  • traceykiser
    traceykiser Posts: 28
    Options
    My no cheat has been to increase my activity to 10,000 steps per day and not to cheat by having less activity. So far, i have reached this goal every day in May! Thanks to the motivation from this group!
  • caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I cannot tell a lie. I have been terrible the past 2 days! Last night I had frozen yogurt (peanut butter) which would be ok, except today my mom made homemade cupcakes. I had two! OYE. Tomorrow is a new day and a new week!!!!

I am taking new thyroid meds. Not that this is an excuse for eating crap, but my hunger (actual physical hunger) has been out of control the past few days. Hope that goes away!!
  • itsolyo
    itsolyo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had a good Day 3. Did not cheat on my diet, however I was very lazy all day.

I did 3 loads of laundry and that was the extent of my mobility on Sunday...

But I didn't cheat on my diet, so at least I have that going for me. haha
  • baileyang33
    baileyang33 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    So far so good! Kept my over day to 533 calories & didn't over drink/eat at a bachelorette party. Now let's see how I do at the wedding Friday!