How was your Weekend??

Options
svandever101585
svandever101585 Posts: 188 Member
Hey everyone, How was your weekend? Mine was wonderful. Sorry I was a little MIA but we were spending some much needed family time. We got a ton of work down in my ginormous veggie garden. I am not a gardener but I would like to be so this year we decided to go for it. I can not wait to reap the fruits of our labor because let me tell you there has been some serious labor involved in this. It is almost done though and the kids LOVED helping out. They are too cute with there little gloves and shovels. They just melt my heart. Today I started a new routine. I can not seem to get myself back into one so I scrapped the old one and started fresh. I am waking up everyday at 6am when hubby gets up for work. I did it today and it is only 7:30 and I am already done core cardio and over 3 minutes in wall sits for this weeks mini challenge group. I HATE HATE HATE mornings but nothing will change if I do not change it. I got on the scale today and was disappointed in myself to see 192.4. I gained back 7.6lbs. I am mad at myself for slacking but I will make up for it. Back to clean eating and regular workouts effective today. I am back to my trusted T25 workouts. Can't beat it an amazing workout in only 25 minutes a day. I also started a 60 day coach training today to help grow my business and learn how to be abetter coach. I am REALLY excited. Tell about you and your weekend. What are your plans for today?