Just started or I will be in the morning

My name is Jen I'm 40 years old and I'm from the UK, I'm a wife and a mum of 3 wonderful boys and I'm a typical yo-yo dieter, basically I lose weight then go back to my old eating ways then lose weight and so on and so on, so I'm going to start something new and try and hopefully succeed with MFP, I can't exercise as I have arthritis of the lower spine so I need to concentrate on eating healthy I know it's going to be a life long plan and I can't wait
Oh and I don't have any friends yet ,hopefully that will change x

Replies

• uniquesarahjane
    uniquesarahjane Posts: 20 Member
    Hi jen im sarah im 35 and live near Norwich welcome to my fitness pal and good luck o your journey feel free to add me as a friend x
  • awomaninsane
    awomaninsane Posts: 75 Member
    Hi Jen. I've found MFP to be a great help to me so far and by logging your food intake it really makes you take more notice of what you are eating.
    Please feel free to add me as a friend too.
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Hello and welcome! You're in the right place, am yet to find a better site to keep track of your eating and exercise, great bunch of people to offer support and advice too.
  • Hi Jen, I'm 44 and suffer from Hypothyroidism and Fibromyalgia, which is a condition with chronic pain and fatigue. It menas I have a lot of the same challenges as you when it comes to diet and, especially exercise. I too have yo yo'd practically my whole life and realised if I wanted to try and have some control over my illness I had to take myself in hand. I've lost 8 pounds in 8 weeks, whih is exactly where I wanted to be, slow and steady. Please feel free to add me. Jx
  • Thanks all I'm sending a friends request to you :)