Who's rocking the belt??

Options
2»

Replies

• SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    OMG you guys are gonna be so much stronger if you pad up! You'll be able to put all your energy into lifting instead of holding back pee!!! you can thank me later lol!!!
  • Kestrelwings
    Kestrelwings Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I always have a box of those overnight pads in my gym bag! they are a must have. I have to change them between every heavy lift! everyone laughs cause i'm constantly running to the bathroom. I'm so proud when i pee through a lift, when i'm done the whole gym gets to hear about it. I've never had any sphincter problems, but i've seen some videos of accidents lol . I think if i ever that ever happens, it might be time for me to change sports.

GENIUS. Doing this tomorrow for squats... what a great idea. Lol, incontinence pads for powerlifters...hilarious...

Forget that - how about lifting wearing one of those outfits Sumo wrestlers wear - looks like a nappy anyway, so may as well use it for deadlifts :wink:

Perhaps we should try for a sponsorship deal with Pampers??? :laugh:
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I have an Inzer double prong lever. I didn't actually have to adjust it for my bulk. I bought it and set it pre bulk and was able to leave it throughout my bulk. Granted….it was a tad too tight near the end and I wanted to adjust it within the last 2-3 weeks, but knew I'd be cutting soon. Now, it's fine and I will probably adjust it tighter in the next month or so. It's super simple to adjust at home. I love the lever because when I'm done with a set, it's just a flick of the wrist to get it loose when you REALLY want it undone. Same with tightening it….one little lever as opposed to fighting with a manual buckle.