weight loss!

Options
Hi there all you beautiful Brides!

Thought I'd have a little weight check in. How much have you lost so far and how much more do you want/need to loose? Also how long left until your loss deadlines?

I have lost 9.3lbs so far and still have 32.7 left to loose! I've got 14 weeks and 2 days left!!

Tara :)

Replies

• madammariposa
    madammariposa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm down 30 since Jan (really slowed the last couple of months), hoping for at least another 15 by my wedding August 2
  • MrsTaraDStringer
    MrsTaraDStringer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've done alot better than me and mine was meant to say 11 weeks. I reckon you'll do it no trouble; I know my goal isn't reachable by my wedding so I'm hoping to loose 14lbs by the 26th july
  • Ldrogers85
    Ldrogers85 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm down about 8 or 9 since early April! Hoping for roughly 20-25 more by October.
    I've been trying to fit in exercise where I can, it's the busiest time of the year for me at work which also helps with my physical activity level. But mainly just making changes in the kitchen and watching my snacking. No more eating pepperoni from the package ;)
  • jmbaker1985
    jmbaker1985 Posts: 27
    Options
    I am only down 4 lbs but have lost a lot of inches. I do a lot of weight lifting so not sure if I should measure by lbs or body fat. Either way, I am pretty happy with my outcomes so far!