It's been a week - so far, so good

Options
sparklelioness
sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
Not really happy with how much I ate on free day, but it IS free day so I don't count that as a slipup. Been under goal every day this week and plan to continue to do so.

How are we all doing?

Replies

• sparklelioness
    Options
    Update: stressful day today, not busy stressful, but the kind where you're wating around for something stressful. That Reeses in the other room is calling my name, saying "its just one.... it wont mess up your diet..."
  • applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yup,
    I just realized don't take a whole sleeve of Ritz in the living room for the chicken you just made. Because you will eat the whole thing :( I don't like seeing the red but I did track it. Not pretty but I'm done with this day!
  • sparklelioness
    Options
    Ritz are so good... I haven't had one in ages.

I didn't eat the Reeses, although I really wanted to.
  • applecheeksaz
    Options
    Way to go not eating those!
  • sparklelioness
    Options
    Thanks... I caved at 3 am tho :/ put me a couple hundred calories over, so I'm minusing those from todays calories. Not something I usually do, so it'll be ok this once. Irritated at myself.

I need to get off my *kitten*. I have something *knock on wood* coming up in June that I'd really like to look good for, and I'm not going to drop weight eating Reeses at 3 am. FFS. Shouldn't have had them in the house I guess... although I'm usually pretty good with that - I have mint oreo cookie ice cream in the freezer - my favorite - and I don't even think about it. But the Reeses are just sitting on the dresser. I think I'm going to give the other pack to someone.

So yeah, it'll be a 1000 calorie day today. Maybe that'll learn me not to cheat :)
  • caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    For the first time in a long time I actually GAINED 1.5lbs. So frustrating!!!!!!! I ate way too many bad foods this week. That paired with not being able to go to the gym due to injury and time of month = disaster!!

I also have a new job which is messing up my eating schedule.

No excuses. I need to get back on track this week!
  • caro1275
    Options
    Ok. Back on track! I've lost 1.4lbs from what I gained so far!!! Doing well so far this week :)
    Hope everyone else is doing great!!!
  • applecheeksaz
    Options
    Great job on your loss.
  • geek23ka
    geek23ka Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hey y'all. i dropped out because it was my last week of training for my meet. had my meet, did well (broke a national deadlift record!!) and now i need to deal with the damage that resulted.

went from 222 to 229.8 :o . back down to 227.2 today, so getting back in the swing of things.

food is the hardest thing i have ever had to manage. by far.

my goal is to get to 198 by november and compete in the 198 weight class. my coach is on board with helping me lose weight. he is a great sounding board for dieting/foods to eat and has geared the first phase of my next 6 months of training to heavy conditioning to help with weight loss.

but its still hard not to stuff my face. bleh.
  • applecheeksaz
    Options
    Welcome back I here you I so wish I could eat what I want!! My goal is also 198 but I still have 50 pounds to get there and man it goes slow sometimes:(
  • geek23ka
    geek23ka Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    thanks, applecheecks!

i avoided processed foods and indulged in oatmeal with blueberries and raw honey. i feel like i am getting back on track and i have a good short term goal that i think is do'able. i just have to *do* it! lol
  • caro1275
    Options
    How is everyone doing!? I finally saw some weight loss this week! Very excited!