Any other first-trimester moms looking for buddies?

Options
13»

Replies

• ClareB1174
    ClareB1174 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies - I only got my BFP in the last couple of days, so I'm still very early, but I'd like to keep a lid on my weight so starting asap! I've *just* got my BMI to under 35, which is excellent news, but I want to keep it there for as long as I can!

I don't have any MFP friends yet, but please feel free to add me :)
  • MindfulNat
    MindfulNat Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 5 weeks pregnant with #3! number 1 is 4 and #2 is 2:).
    now if only I had lost those pregnancy pounds before this one!!!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just found out today Im 5 weeks along with my 4th!! thats right, I said 4th. Complete shock to myself and my husband!! We have 2 boys, 12 & 9 and my daughter is 8. Im beyond panicked right now!! lol
    I've recently lost close to 20lbs. I have to get my head around gaining it back. I plan on sticking to my gym routine for as long as I can.
  • CinderellaDaisy
    CinderellaDaisy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 8 weeks tomorrow due in March I know that this thread started a little while back but figured it would still be awesome to get some ladies to friend on here who are in the same boat. I just signed up to MFP again I had it for a few years and took a year off. I have maintained my weight thus far and because I am 35lbs over I'm allowed to maintain for a little longer than if I was in my ideal weight. I've been told to only gain 15-20 if I watch what I eat and maintain healthy activity. I lift weights and walk for now. I was a runner but running lead to a lot of cramping so I stopped right away.

Anyways I'll add people if I miss you feel free to add me!
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am definitely looking for new pals on this new journey. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and am expecting my first. My doctor told me 15-20 lbs will be the safe weight gain for my current BMI and I would like to stay within that range during this journey. Feel free to add me.
  • jess_erin
    jess_erin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm Jessica. I'm 9 weeks and due in March. This is our first and he/she was a big surprise. I'd be happy to gain a few pals.
  • lukfitnessprogress
    lukfitnessprogress Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI ladies, I am 19w3d, I know I'm over the limit with the first tri :( I added some of you, hope you don't mind. Please feel free to add me if you would like. I am FTM, 36 years old, due Dec 28. I am just trying to stay as fit as I can throughout this pregnancy. I love motivating and having motivational people around me !!
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!

I'm pregnant with baby #1, I'm 4w2d and expecting april 21st... Anyone feel free to add me! :)
    I want to stay active during my pregnancy as much as I can and I know I'll need some motivation/support.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies...Congratulations to you all... I am 13weeks and enjoying the last of the first trimester. This is my first child as well so me and the hubz are really excited... I hope I can connect with some of you ladies so that we can support one another in fitness, healthier eating and just those emotional times... Feel free to add me...
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nishiem13
    nishiem13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm about 6 wks along and recently lost about 20 lbs before finding out I was prego so I don't wanna lose all that progress. I'm determined to stay fit and healthy this pregnancy. This is my 3rd, I have a 17 yr old son and an 18 month old toddler. Please friend me, I love seeing all you motivated mommies! Due April 12th :)