I want to take a bath in Alfredo Sauce

Options
homerismyhero
homerismyhero Posts: 204 Member
Someone at work is eating a delicious smelling lunch of pasta drowning in a seafood alfredo sauce with two crunchy, buttery, pieces of garlic bread. I have not had pasta, alfredo sauce, or any kind of bread since March 7, 2014. I want to run up to his desk – steal his lunch, eat it with my hands and wipe my face on his tie. I just had to get that fantasy out of my system. That is all.

Replies

• bikrchk
    bikrchk Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    ROTFLOL!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Completely sympathize. I have a recipe for 100 cal Alfredo but it makes 8 servings. I still have 6 servings of mushroom fondue left over from wed at my parents house. I have to cut down these recipes. I can't have cheesy deliciousness just sitting around. I would have scarfed the fondue if I wasn't so blocked from eating it in the first place. 70g of protein a day + cheese= recipe for disaster.
  • homerismyhero
    homerismyhero Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    It's true- Cheese is my weakness. I broke up with a lot of food in the diet before surg- coffee, soda, pasta, rice, bread, white potatos, cow's milk- but I will never give up cheese! I try to keep reasonable like mini baby bell, low cal string chees- and most of the time I'm very satisfied that way. I don't even think I could have eaten it- but it sure pushed a button smelling it and watching someone else enjoy it ....