Introduce Yourself

Options
MarcieWhitley
MarcieWhitley Posts: 10 Member
Welcome to the 30 Day Turn Up! 2 Slim Down Challenge,

If you are serious about your health and are ready to make necessary changes then you have come to the right group! We will be supporting one another in reaching our goals( FOR REAL) and encouraging each other over the next 100 days.

Whew! I know it sounds like a long time but with everything that we will be learning and sharing the time will fly by so fast. Just think about how long you have been saying that you are going to loose weight....and how quickly it seemed that the years flew by....

Enough of that! I'm ready to turn up 2 Slim Down.

Are you?

Introduce yourself.

1. Tell us your fitness goal
2. How long have you been at it
3. Any fad diets you've tried
4. Why you want this challenge
5. What are some stumbling blocks that has prevented you from achieving you goals
6. Give us at least one habit, thought, or goal that you want to Turn up 2 Slim Down throughout this challenge ( your commitment)

Replies

• thisonewillwork
    thisonewillwork Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. I'm sick of trying to lose weight and not succeeding too. I'm going to make my goal 25 pounds off by the end of this 100 days - YEAH!
  • kcrane_katiemac
    kcrane_katiemac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm so up for the encouragement and can't wait to cheer y'all on, too! I'm a writer and an editor, so I sit on my ever-enlarging butt all day. Having just turned 45, I took a deep look at my overall fitness level and decided that I've been slowly killing myself. So here I am!
  • alottahunnie
    alottahunnie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OMG, I so needed to find this challenge today! Perfect timing! I am committing to this challenge in hopes of losing about 30 pounds. I am going on a cruise and hopefully (fingers double crossed) starting a family when we return. I just can't imagine adding more weight on top of where I am and I so want to feel good, look good, and be my healthiest for me and my child. This will be my first baby and being older to start with puts me in a higher risk category. Anyhoo, glad to be in the challenge with you and good luck to us all!:happy:
  • carolbentson
    carolbentson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am very ready for this commitment and am really looking for accountability. I started tracking my food today and looking forward to checking in with you also. My goal is to loose 25 lbs. in this 100 days.