Roll Call

Options
svandever101585
svandever101585 Posts: 188 Member
Where is everyone? What have you been up to? How have you been doing with working toward your goals? I have been checking in and reading everyone's posts everyday. I am waking up at 6 am to get my workouts and some work done. Other then that I am hanging out with the kids and husband. We planted an awesome vegetable garden that the kids have been helping take care of. They are so proud of it. They tell everyone about their super cool garden. lol. This weekend we are headed up to a near by flee market. The kids love going there and picking out a little something for being good. I also like going there because you never know what you will find. Plus they have a ton of fresh produce straight from the local farms.

Replies

• kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I have taken four days off of working out and I feel like I am going insane. I took the days off because I had finals, so between that and working full time, workouts took the back burner. But the semester is done and I can get back to my normal routine. Going to restart the third week of Les Mills Combat, finish cleaning out my garden, and continue to meal plan
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I didn't know we had a MFP group! Checking in.