VSGers in June.

Options
Watson_20
Watson_20 Posts: 50 Member
Has anyone had their Gastric Sleeve done in the month of June or going to have it done in the month of June?

Replies

• rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I should get me surgery date in June. i doubt the actual surgery will happen until July or August, but I'm not sure how quickly they want to move.
  • Ujj7
    Ujj7 Posts: 51
    Options
    Hopefully I'll go May 29th
  • Busmom183
    Busmom183 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have my final Dietitian visit in 2 weeks Then to see my Dr. and set my date (yay).Hopefully I will get a date for the end of June.
  • dsjsmom23
    dsjsmom23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I will be seeing the surgeon on June 5, I am hoping that I will get my date shortly after that. I am ready to go, just need to get my date!
  • ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Options
    My husband is scheduled for June 3rd (I was March 18). So exciting!
  • Watson_20
    Options
    I wish everyone the very best for their upcoming surgery and your journey to a new you. I bet everyone is looking forward to it, I know I was. I had my VSG surgery on 06/08/2010. I'm enjoying my life every single day. Feel free to add me to your friend list.
  • Maya681
    Maya681 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm scheduled for surgery June 2nd, 2014 @5am
  • Busmom183
    Options
    I have my final Dr.s visit on June 2nd and should get my surgery date then.
  • Busmom183
    Options
    I got my date today . it is June 24,2014. I'm so excited.
  • SKRPY
    SKRPY Posts: 12
    Options
    My surgery is scheduled for June 9th. I am ready to do this. Looking forward to starting a new life.:blushing:
  • kerrieward77
    kerrieward77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm scheduled for June 24th. 3 weeks from today!!!!
  • smilesnangels
    Options
    I had mine on May 29th. I had to do the 2 week diet. 5 days of 1000 calorie, 4 days of 800 calories, 2 days full liquid and then 1 day clear liquid. I lost 17 lbs prior to surgery on that diet. My concern is that I have not had a bowel movement since surgery though. I am taking Miralax every day per my dr's instructions. I am still a little sore at the extraction point, but not much soreness at all anywhere else. Feeling GREAT overall!
  • fabulessmommy
    fabulessmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I had mine June 3rd. I'm doing good. Did you have yours this month?
  • Watson_20
    Options
    Hello fabulessmommy,

Cool. I had my VSG on June 8, 2010 and doing great. I just added you to my friends list, thanks.
  • lthoma01
    lthoma01 Posts: 7
    Options
    I had my Surgery June 2. Overnight in t hospital and home. Mostly doing well. Sore, but not painful. I find myself with lower energy than I would like to see,but my surgeon has us on clear liquids for the week following surgery, so not much opportunity for calories.
  • dsjsmom23
    dsjsmom23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    June 24 for me!
    Just got my date this week!
  • Watson_20
    Options
    Congratulations dsjsmom23!
  • Watson_20
    Options
    Hello Ithoma01,

Sounds like you're doing great. In no time your energy level will go up and you'll have the energy that you want it to be at. The week that you're on clear liquids go by in no time. I wish you the very best on your journey.
  • kerrieward77
    kerrieward77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm going in on June 24th.
    :happy:
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the newbies who are now booked to be sleeved this month as well as to the others who have also had June surgeries. I have a few more months to wait but I sure am learning a lot on this forum with the wealth of experiences shared. I learn something from everyone. :smile: