X-Men: Days of Future Past

spud_chick
spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
Not surprising since I liked First Class so very much, but I find myself vibrating with anticipation for this one. Anyone else looking forward to it?

Replies

• thegreatcc1
    thegreatcc1 Posts: 22
    God yes. I watched the amazing spiderman 2 and there was an xmen days of future past after credits scene. That got me even more pumped:D
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Jackman, Fassbender and McAvoy were on Graham Norton Saturday, lots of fun. Cannot wait to see the younger and elder Xavier onscreen together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R30BLZKRX6g
  • 303enfield
    303enfield Posts: 239 Member
    i am dying having to weight on the x-men movie :grumble: but its gonna be unreal :love: guess the comics will have too do to den
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    I'm really excited too, hubby and I have already planned date night when it comes out lol. I really enjoyed First Class (and the other X-Men movies) so I'm expecting I'll be happy with it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Yes I'll definitely go see it first thing on Friday morning (after dropping the kids at school, hah!).
  • I've seen it in theaters 4 times, and while I'm still annoyed Wolverine was sent back instead of Kitty (like in the comic) I'm glad they adjusted her powers so she had a significant role
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    I really didn't have a problem with Wolverine being sent back instead of Kitty. The logic they used was sound enough. It was a good move on the writer's part though, since Wolverine as a main character is more likely to draw in "fair-weather" fans than Kitty. In all, I enjoyed the way that Future Past was written.

I must say that the Quicksilver scene was brilliant.

Oh, and for Scarlet Witch fans... According to the director, there was a deleted scene that teased at Wanda without actually showing her. I'm hoping this is included in the Director's Cut of the film.