Introductions

Options
2»

Replies

• Iron_Rose
    Iron_Rose Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    For people who haven't met me yet.. I suppose I should put this up!

What is your name? Tab
    How old are you? (If you're comfortable about that.) 34 (Or I will be in July)
    Your starting weight/point? 298 pounds
    Your current status? 219.8 pounds
    What are your goals? (They don't even have to be restricted to being fitness goals. Let us in on your dreams!) I want to find something i am good at, that I enjoy doing, so I can make a career out of it.
    What's your jam? (If you have a favorite song or a lyric that empowers you on occasion.) This one's hard as it changes from month to month... Right now it's "We came to Smash!"
    What's your favorite quote? "Sweat is fat crying" and "At least I'm not being shot at."
    What is your method for physical activities? I dance, lift weights, walk
    What is your method for intake? The fork goes in the mouth? Not sure about this one..
    Do you have a favorite fitness guru or author that work for you or make the most sense to you? Not presently.
    Who are the people who support you the most? Muse, one of my biggest supporters, my friends, some of my family.
    Why did you choose to improve your health? I want to stop wondering what it's like to be able to do things, I don't want to be held back by "I'm too fat" any more.
  • shokuru
    shokuru Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lovely to see all these new faces! Welcome aboard! (I love your picture btw jimmie, I am a huge Sailor Moon fan!) Have a look around and maybe sign up for a challenge or two!!

Thanks. I know it's not really the place to reply, but I couldn't resist. I am also a huge Sailor Moon fan. I am still looking for the DVDs for it.
  • AeiriMuse
    AeiriMuse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Lovely to see all these new faces! Welcome aboard! (I love your picture btw jimmie, I am a huge Sailor Moon fan!) Have a look around and maybe sign up for a challenge or two!!

Thanks. I know it's not really the place to reply, but I couldn't resist. I am also a huge Sailor Moon fan. I am still looking for the DVDs for it.

It's perfectly fine to reply here! lol