New to group. could use friends

Options
I've used MFP off and on again for several years. Back on now because I really want to try to lose that last 10 pounds I gained after having kids... almost 112 years ago. I work full-time, have 2 kids. thought it'd be easier when they got a little older but I'm finding I still have to get up ridiculously early to try to find time to work out. Also have 2 dogs so when I do have time at home by myself, I have to take care of those 2 as well. I need more exercise than just walking the dogs.

I could use a lot of words of encouragement and some friends to help me stay motivated, vent and to get in great shape. Help!

Replies

• cidalia1973
    cidalia1973 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm in your same boat! Feel free to add me too! I love to give encouragement/support and would love it in return! :drinker:
  • kristen5193
    kristen5193 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I work full time, have 2 kids, 2 cats and a dog. Need to lose about 35 pounds which I I've gained since my 10 year old was born. Have lost 10 pounds or so on a few different occasions over the past couple of years but always seem to gain it back. Just got back on MFP yesterday and hope to really do this this time!
  • kimjj1025
    kimjj1025 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have a demanding full+ time job and a six and three year old. I'm starting all over again after losing 20 pounds.
  • MrsSYDL
    MrsSYDL Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I hope you guys will add me!