Anybody Here? What time do you take your Adipex?

Options
MaggieLoo79
MaggieLoo79 Posts: 288 Member
I just started taking it at my doctor's recommendation. They said to take it in the morning. Yesterday (day 1), I took it at 8AM and the effects were gone by 2:30. That's not helpful for me because I'm always full of energy in the morning and I can easily control my food during the day. My problem is in the evenings. I'm thinking of taking today's pill at 10AM and if I can still sleep tonight, I'll take tomorrow's pill at noon. Any thoughts about this?

Replies

• karen_2acds
    karen_2acds Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I had the exact same problem when I started it as well. I tried eating something small early then waiting 2 hours to take it....nope didnt work. So since I'm usually not hungry until around 10, I wait until about 9-930 then wait 30 minutes to eat and the effects do last longer. It won't hurt to experiment with the time you take it to see what works best. But here's something I noticed....after taking it for about 1.5-2 weeks, I really began to notice that I wasnt hungry. I had read all these posts about people who "forgot to eat" and that was not me! But after about a week that kicked in so not sure if thats the med or if I'm training my brain not to eat all the time.....either way....who cares, Im eating better and losing weight! Keep us posted and good luck!
  • MaggieLoo79
    MaggieLoo79 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! This is great information! If I sleep tonight (I took the pill at 9:45), I may take tomorrow's closer to 11/12. I've been hungry since I started and was feeling like it wasn't going to work for me. It's good to know the appetite suppressant may not kick in for a week or so. Thanks a bunch! :flowerforyou:
  • lanakat
    lanakat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I take mine around noon. However I do work 2nd shift. 3 to 11 pm. So this really works well for me.
  • mitchbabe525
    Options
    i just started taking adipex 37.5 prescribed by my doctor. I do not drink coffee or any other type of caffiene so i was afraid to take a whole pill so i started this past saturday with half a bill once a day around 8:30 am seems to work all day now around 7 pm i do feel hungry and i may eat a small snack then sleep through the rest of the hunger pains.