week 2 weight in

Options
chrisssiex23x
chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
Not sure where everyone is in this group. seems a little quiet.

But anyways Down 3 lbs my weight in was on sunday.
Im in onderland now.

so next gw is 195lbs

Replies

• teyadu133
    teyadu133 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That is AWESOME!!! I weighed today and I'm down 3.4 lbs from last week which brings me to 202.0 lbs!!! I'm not in onederland yet but I"m getting close! My goal is to be under 200 lbs by next week's weigh in. How is everyone else doing?
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    oooh nice one. Ive not be able to get much walking into this week. Just due to the little one's dad. :( being a *kitten* so ive been stressed out all week
  • teyadu133
    teyadu133 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been doing fairly well with keeping under my daily calorie limit this week (well, most days), but I've not been getting much exercise. I was working out with a co-worker during our lunch break last week and that was super helpful, because I'm not a "get up at 6 am to exercise" kinda gal. My older son gets out of school this Thursday, so I"m hoping that I can start exercising from about 7 -7:30 in the mornings and still get tmy kiddos to the babysitter and get to work by 8:30 on the weekdays. That was impossible when I had to make sure he was up, dressed, eating breakfast, etc. and I had to drive him to school by 8 am.

Sorry about your stress this week...but as motivation to keep walking, I've heard that exercise is suppose to help relieve stress...just pretend like you're stomping his face every time you take a step (jk)

I've already eaten over 400 calories this morning (scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuit with butter and jam) so I'm going to turn on the Wii and do an hour long Zumba Fitness 2 class so that I can eat the rest of the dad. Then I've got a house to clean and kiddos that want to go to the library. Gotta love Saturdays!