I was just sayin...

Options
DetroitDarin
DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
my booty don't need explainin'....

But my point is, "Hiya!" - I'm getting back-involved with MFP and I think singles might be the best motivation for me. I'm tired (again) of being a fat-a$s. Motivate me, ladies - and dudes...uh...high-five me and junk and stuff...generally I'll resent you for being in shape, but deep down i'll know you're a good guy.

Replies

• sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    ummmm.... Hi 5!?!? :glasses:
  • brandonisom948
    Options
    Hahaha hey cheif I just lost 14 lbs in a month. It was all about what I ate with just jogging and pushups. 6 small meals a day to speed up the metabolism. Something like a chicken drum stick, garlic potatoes, and carrots. You'll still feel hungry for a sec, so drink water after and wait 5 minutes. You'll be stuffed but hungry 2-3 hours later time to eat again to burn fat. Sounds crazy but your body is constantly working. Also you'll need great sleep, I stopped staying up late, and drank ONLY water until the weekend I'd have a soft DRINK or beer for one night only. Now I just workout once maybe twice a week. If you're not a jogger then walk. Its still effective, gotta stay active. Walk to the store or past a hot girls house I. The neighborhood, that's my motivation lol