NSV! Wrist bone

Options
Mangopickle
Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
I now can see the ulnar styloid process on my wrists!! It is the little bony protrusion on your wrist on the pinky finger side. I have Never seen mine. Having arms that actually narrow at the wrists is very cool. I keep staring at my wrists :). This is so nice since I am still in a long stall. My body is rearranging my fat again. Only wish it would rearrange it into my boobs LOL!

Replies

• Ujj7
    Ujj7 Posts: 51
    Options
    Buy yourself some pretty bracelets to celebrate!
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Lol...I had the same reaction. I stare at my wrists lovingly. I've even shamelessly showed them to people and pointed out how tiny they are. Funny the things we notice as we get thinner. Enjoy it all :)
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Mine was the collar bones! I couldn't believe it when they started to show, it had been so many years I forgot what they looked like! I still find myself touching them unconsiously! :laugh:

My local daughter in law told me a couple of weeks ago she was jealous of my "long, skinny" fingers! This daughter in law is 5'9" and very thin so I was surprised! But she wears a size nine and I am down to a size 7 one the left and a 7.5 on the right. Same ring sizes I was in high school and 160 pounds.

Go ahead and show off those wrists! You worked hard to get to this oint and have every right to show them off!! Oh and I totally agree with rearranging the fat into the boobs! Me too!
  • Shannie312
    Shannie312 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sitting in the bathtub with my 5 yr old daughter the other night my butt was getting sore. What do you know...I have a tailbone! She was also quick to point out all the hanging skin, including my sorry boobs! Leave it to kids to not mince words about your appearance :)
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Sitting in the bathtub with my 5 yr old daughter the other night my butt was getting sore. What do you know...I have a tailbone! She was also quick to point out all the hanging skin, including my sorry boobs! Leave it to kids to not mince words about your appearance :)

I keep thinking I have a rock in my car seat. It is my tailbone :)
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great job! Funny, I too have noticed that deats are a bit harder.
  • khontz
    khontz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    wrist bones, rig cage, tail bone, i can even look down and see more than my belly!!!!!

It is funny the things you notice now that you don't have an extra person hanging on you being carried around.
  • stratusphr
    stratusphr Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    collar bones here......still my very favorite NSV!!!!!!