Where's everyone now?

Options
MandaLee8908
MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
Everyone had their babies and stopped posting...sadness...

Replies

• ricochette55
    ricochette55 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I know, right?! I finally got a day logged completely logged today, so hopefully I'm back :)
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I've been logging every day. I'm not as good as I used to be though! I lost all my pregnancy weight and then some right away... and then I gained about 15 lbs. back!!! Now I am about five lbs. more than when I got pregnant. It's been hard getting back to the gym and eating right. My baby has reflux and colic so that's been it's own challenge.
    I'd love friends going through the same new baby stuff as I am! My son is four months!
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    My son is almost 4 months as well! I'm EBF and I have lost 16 lbs on top of all my pregnancy weight. I'm kicking butt in that area! Not sure how as I'm not eating the healthiest, but it's working :smile:
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! Bubs is nearly four months. I managed to lose all my baby weight in about two weeks (was totally stoked) then another kilo on top of that. I went back on the pill about two months ago and promptly stopped losing!?! Fortunately I'm pretty much at goal, so am happy to maintain at the moment.
  • mrs_n0rris
    mrs_n0rris Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm around every once in a while. Olive is 4 months now too. I've lost 25/30 pregnancy lbs but having a tough time with the last five. I'm hoping to lose 5 more after that so I think I'm going to start logging again soon. O is growing like a weed and we've been lucky so far with no major colic or anything
  • rachael116
    rachael116 Posts: 62
    Options
    It is so nice to hear from ppl again!! Hope you and your babies/families are doing well :)

I'm still about 12 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight and slowly, slowly dropping (LO is 15 weeks today). I haven't been as diligent about logging in or tracking (partially because my new phone doesnt have a MFP app - GD you blackberry!), but I log when I can. I'm also EBF, but on a pretty restrictive diet due to intolerance issues on the part of my little girl. I'm honestly surprised I'm not losing faster (due to the 'diet'), but I think it is partially good, because my supply is still in full force.

Hope to 'see' some of you around soon!
  • AnnieBear80
    AnnieBear80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My son is now 2 months old and I am only 1kg from pre preg weight. I still have 14kg to get to goal though. I've been slack with tracking but have bought myself a fitbit flex to motivate me to get moving. I'm heading back to the gym in June too :)