I'm new - Detox? or not?

Options
mimom23
mimom23 Posts: 1 Member
Hi all, I have 125 pounds to lose, I work a desk job, I have gained and lost the same 30 pounds 4 times. Here I am again, trying, trusting God to help me stick with it this time.

Back to MFP after a long break, just got the Daniel Plan Book and Cookbook and I'm looking things over. Still reading the book, assessing my kitchen, making lists of things to buy, planning to start detox OR core plan after Memorial day weekend (camping with family, can't handle a huge food change on a trip).

Curious - did you all do the Daniel Plan Detox? Or not? 10 days? or for how long? Is the detox crucial? Or did you do the Core Plan without detoxing first? I want to know from real live people what they did :)

Thanks!

Replies

• Christine_1085
    Christine_1085 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hello personally I did the detox since I came from the Daniel's Fast. It did helped me esp the craving for startchy foods. I did the Daniel's Fast for 40 days. DP is the continuation of the plan. If you have further questions please send me a message. God bless!
  • MaryIM
    MaryIM Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I did the 10-day detox and was very pleased with the results. I had been following the DP for about a month and decided to do the detox. I lost weight every day on the detox. I felt great on the detox. Would recommend it to you!