Weekly Weigh In: 5/17 to 5/23

Options
Vune
Vune Posts: 672 Member
We're dwindling down to nothing! I know a few of us have reached their goals (congratulations!), and I hope that the rest of us still find this weekly weigh in good for accountability.

I'm not home right now, so I can't get an accurate reading, but I'm still here for you guys. I actually went to the gym this week! I did the trifecta of fitness: cardio, weights, and flexibility training. And it was my first time ever at a gym. I usually just walk and do free weights here at my boyfriend's place.

What have you guys been doing lately to prepare? Anything new?

Replies

• SuperPenguin6
    Options
    This was my first week, and I'm already down 2 pounds :)

My husband's out of town this week, and he does most of the cooking, so I bought a bunch of fruits and veggies and frozen Smart Ones meals. The sodium's ridiculous, but at least they make it easy to track what I'm eating. And otherwise, I'd be at McDonald's every day!
  • kbshannon
    kbshannon Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have managed to lose almost 14 pounds so far. I am thinking with this much support, I could easily lose more.
  • havenoenvyonlylove
    havenoenvyonlylove Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sw: 156 (2/8)
    Lw: 135.5
    Cw: 133.5

This weekend was the celebration for the 90 day challenge! We did three rounds of pushups, lunges, squatting etc .
    My body was so sore the next day! We also had a healthy potluck and a drawing! I won a 2 week class of TRX, aaaand I won the weight loss sector of the 90 day challenge at the local club!
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your successes! I've been moving a lot more lately, which could account for why I'm not losing. Ice cream was also on sale this week. But my hips seem to have let go of another half an inch, so that's progress!

Where is everyone else? We miss you! How is maintenance going for those of you who have reached your goals?
  • missjmariam
    missjmariam Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    SW:144.4 (started in feb)
    CW: 128.0

GW: 125?122? I'm not sure yet.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Sw: 156 (2/8)
    Lw: 135.5
    Cw: 133.5

This weekend was the celebration for the 90 day challenge! We did three rounds of pushups, lunges, squatting etc .
    My body was so sore the next day! We also had a healthy potluck and a drawing! I won a 2 week class of TRX, aaaand I won the weight loss sector of the 90 day challenge at the local club!

Congratulations!!!!

SW: 144
    CW: 140
    I'm still holding at 140 but will hopefully see a loss tomorrow as my TOM is almost over.

Congratulations to everyone on your progress!
  • notthatNaomi
    Options
    I'm still here, but didn't weigh in this past Saturday because we were on vacation. I will weigh in tomorrow and I know there will be no loss and expect to be up a couple of lbs. We got back late Sun night, but it took me a couple more days to get back on track with my eating.
  • AwesomeFrenchie
    AwesomeFrenchie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

SW: 155lbs
    LW: 153lbs
    CW: 151lbs
    GW: 125lbs

It's slow coming, but I'm starting to feel healthier which is the most important :)
  • realalize
    realalize Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good job to everyone. I joined this group in Feb, but have not been very active in the forums. I guess my slow progress reflects that. I was doing well at combining my walking (mode of transportation) with regular cardio, but the last three weeks I've been so busy and stressed (and lazy) that I haven't done any cardio. My weight is the same as a month ago.

SW: 168 (Feb)
    CW: 156.6
    GW: 145
    LW: 125 (6 yrs ago)

Best wishes to all in your efforts. Feel free to add me if you're looking for a support/workout buddy.