suggestions for changing up the shakes?

CABasile
CABasile Posts: 55 Member
I've been on Isagenix since March and have drank both the dutch chocolate and french vanilla shakes. I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for extracts etc. that I can add to the shakes to change it up a bit and give some variety. Any suggestions anyone?

Replies

• bmbrown326
    bmbrown326 Posts: 1 Member
    I personally hated the vanilla, but I added some cinnamon to it and it was great. There are a lot of health properties in cinnamon, but make sure that you get organic Ceylon cinnamon and not Cassia cinnamon. Not to say Cassia cinnamon is bad for you but its not good to consume it in high quantities and doesn't contain as many health properties as Ceylon cinnamon.
  • wbfd22
    wbfd22 Posts: 65 Member
    A friend of mine who is an Isagenix coach gave me a few tips. Add a few drops of orange essential oil to the chocolate shake to make it taste almost like a terry's chocolate orange. Or add to vanilla shake tomake it taste like a creamsicle. Make pepermint tea and let it cool in the fridge. Use that instead of water when making chocolate shakes to give it a chocolate peprmint taste. Or you can add pepermint essential oil to get the same results. :)
  • alauzon
    alauzon Posts: 13 Member
    The dutch chocolate with coconut water and almond extract is great tastes like an almond joy. The chocolate is also great with 1/2 banana and some almond butter.
    The vanilla is good when mixed with the isagenix hibiscus want more energy sticks.

Hope that helps and enjoy!!
  • Frag_Bunny
    Frag_Bunny Posts: 39 Member
    edited June 2016
    I have found a bunch of recipes that I save on my pinterest board https://www.pinterest.com/avanchu/isagenix/
    I just try to remember that buy adding stuff to the shake it increases the number of calories, how much fat there is ect so sometime I factor in what I add into the shakes as part of the main meal you eat each day.
  • Solar07
    Solar07 Posts: 83 Member
    I mixed the vanilla with coffee, has to be cold or room temp or it'll explode when you shake it up. I really liked it and vanilla is not my favorite flavor.