Did you know?

Options
MarcieWhitley
MarcieWhitley Posts: 10 Member
This section is dedicated to sharing information and helpful tools to assist us on our 100 day Turn up 2 Slim Down challenge!

Please feel free to share relevant resources here! #turnup

Replies

• MarcieWhitley
    Options
    Are you Ectomorph, Endomorph or Mesomorph? In the article Doug Lawrenson explains each body type and how to maximize muscle building results.

www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/what-body-type-are-you.html

****This article is aim at bodybuilding however I think the information is still helpful in understanding nutrition and body types to assist us with our goals.
  • MarcieWhitley
    Options
    Diet Plan Guide: Daily Calorie, Protein, Fat & Carb Intake and Sources

"I hear it all the time. People tell me all about their workout routines and what exercises and muscle groups they train on what days and how much weight they lift for how many sets and reps and blah blah blah, but when I ask them about their diet plan, the answer is usually “it’s okay” or “I think it’s pretty good.”

In reality however it’s often terrible, and it’s the #1 reason you’re not losing fat or building muscle or getting the results you want. The truth is, if your diet plan isn’t set up the way it needs to be for your goal to be reached, then your goal WILL NOT be reached. Simple as that"

-read the rest here

www.intense-workout.com/diet.html