New with Group - Need accountability Partner

Options
Christine_1085
Christine_1085 Posts: 310 Member
My name is Christine. A wife and mother of 3 and grandmother. I did the Daniel's Fast during Holy Week and decided to do something for a lifetime. God is good I learned about the Daniel Plan. I need Friends to help me. Truthfully I need an accountability partner that I can support and motivate and vice versa. The daniel Plan encourages friends. Hope this is the group I need. Thanks

Replies

• MaryIM
    MaryIM Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be your accountability partner!

I was very successful following the DP during Lent (our church sponsored the program) and I WAS part of a small group that met weekly to encourage, support, and hold one another accountable.

But now am away from the group. Hubby and I have a summer home in the mountains of AZ (away from the desert heat). I'm finding it much more difficult to follow the DP when you're trying to do it alone.
  • Christine_1085
    Options
    We can both do it. Every morning I list my 5Fs check my news feed. If we both do it in the morning, we can review what we did and at night we check it to say if we accomplished it or did changes. So far I am on target. We will be more into living a healthy God filled life than looking into our weight. The weight will flow because we are doing things according to God's plan.
  • londonwoman67
    Options
    Hi there, i am new to myfitnesspal and also new to the Danial plan. I am looking for someone who can be my healthy lifestyle partner. grins
  • Christine_1085
    Options
    I would like to invite you as well to be my partner. I will send you an friend request. Thanks
  • Tamarawalkingingrace
    Options
    Hi Ladies and gents I am here.Wanted to stop in and see how everyone is. Thanks Mary for staying on top off checking in with people.
  • ckdprevent
    ckdprevent Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am new to the Daniel Plan. I'm currently a DASH dieter. I was very successful over two years ago, then changed jobs and with the long work hours and commute, I fell off the wagon and gained all the weight back. I am currently reading the Daniel Plan now. I also would like friends that will encourage me and I too want to encourage others. As the Daniel Plan talks about in the book, we need each other.