Diabetic

Options
wrios
wrios Posts: 1 Member
I just found out that i was in the beginning of being diabetic and that if i loss about 20 by November that i could eliminated. I'm very scared and i want to loss the weight but unfortunate i love food so much especially the bread. I have stop the Soda no more pepsi for me i was hook on it every day. the Bread i 'm trying little by little and of course my fitness pal is helping me keeping track of my eating habit. My first day back onthe was yesterday and i believe i did good. Today is a new day and i'm going back to the Gym and see what happen. I need help because i'm very sad and depress about it.

Replies

• DevereauxPaquin
    Options
    Last year my mother was diagnosed pre-diabetic, she was also very scared. After some real research she discovered that if you take Cinnamon pills before you eat it helps lower your sugar levels. She is now out of the pre-diabetic range (but still has the possibility of becoming diabetic because of blood-line) and is still losing weight. Also never take the cinnamon pill after a meal, other wise when you burp you'll get a mouth full of cinnamon.

:bigsmile: I hope this helps