Recipes using packets

Options
bhinton919
bhinton919 Posts: 16 Member
Hey Ladies - my nutrition center provided recipes which I ignored until last week. Just curious if you have recipes for chicken chips, pizza and cookies? If not, I will certainly share!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :heart:

Replies

• JoyD824
    JoyD824 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    We got a couple pages of recipes, I will share some as well!
  • Ladybug_Karen
    Ladybug_Karen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I got a huge booklet of recipes but no pizza or cookies! Please share!
  • yellowdaisy3321
    yellowdaisy3321 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to the recipes from my clinic. http://www.keepitoff.com/about/recipes/

The chicken biskits are good, I use water rather than bouillon or they are too salty and I only cook for 9 min or they are hockey pucks.

I like the chips with Mrs Dash Fiesta Lime and Franks Hot Sauce.

Someone in my class loves the crepes and another gal makes waffles with the mocha packet.

I'm more into flavoring my shakes than anything. Here are my favorites.

Chocolate Pudding - 12oz-16oz of black cherry water and 1 tbsp sugar free black cherry torani (with or without ice)
    Chocolate Pudding - 12oz hot water with cinnamon
    Vanilla Pudding - 12oz hot water with pumpkin spice seasoning
    Vanilla Pudding - 12oz hot water with 1 tbsp sugar free salted caramel torani
    Lemon Pudding - 16oz lemon flavored water, ice and 1tbsp SF lemon torani blended
    Lemon Pudding - 16oz lemon flavored water, ice and 1tbsp SF raspberry torani blended
    Pinapple Apricot - 16oz orange creamsicle flavored water
    Pineapple Apricot - 1 diet orange crush
    Vanilla Pudding - 1 diet rootbeer and ice blended
  • JoyD824
    Options
    I have the recipe for the chicken biscuits and thought that looked interesting - may have to try this!

Loving the other ideas - of adding the torani and using flavored water.

I know I have been using a Nutri Bullet to mix my shakes at home - and I use a blender bottle at work.
  • yellowdaisy3321
    Options
    I have the recipe for the chicken biscuits and thought that looked interesting - may have to try this!

Loving the other ideas - of adding the torani and using flavored water.

I know I have been using a Nutri Bullet to mix my shakes at home - and I use a blender bottle at work.

Be careful using the nutribullet with the flavored water if it's carbonated I've had a few explosions :-).

I also use my single serve cups on my ninja most of the time because I don't like any lumps in my shakes.
  • bhinton919
    Options
    Chocolate Cookies

2 tablespoons of water, 1 pack spenda....mix to a dough consistency. Scoop out 6 onto parchment paper - pop in microwave on high for 35 seconds. 45 seconds makes them a bread consistency and 35 makes them moister. Then sprinkle a packet of splenda on top if you like. I have tried them with the other beverage drinks, find the vanilla is good if I use the sugar free vanilla syrup added.

Chicken Chips

1 packet chicken soup
    Add enough water to make consistency of pancake batter. Spread onto parchment paper and sprinkle with black pepper. Cook in microwave on high for 3 minutes. Spread with 2 tablespoons salsa. Delish!!!!

Pizza

1 packet chicken soup
    spices - oregano, basil
    1 T of low carb marinara sauce
    1/4 teaspoon baking powder

Mix with enough water to form the consistency of pancake batter. Let sit for couple of minutes. Spray 8x8 pyrex and spread dough evenly.

2 tsp molly mccheese - sorinkle 1 tsp mccheese and bake in oven 350 for 15 minutes or until browned

Take out of oven and sprinkle with other teasponn of mccheese
  • JoyD824
    Options
    yeah that would not be a desired effect - carbonated in nutribullet - will stay away from that!!
  • yellowdaisy3321
    Options
    A recipe that's become popular in my class is Pudding Drops.

Pudding Drops

1 pudding packet
    4oz of water (I start with a little less and add more if needed)
    2-3 TBSP of SF Torani to taste
    Mix together until smooth
    Drop on parchment paper lined cookie sheet
    Freeze for 2 hrs
    Can store them in a ziploc in the freezer

Some combos that we tried in class:
    Choc pudding and peppermint torani
    Choc pudding and peanut butter torani
    Lemon pudding and raspberry torani
    Lemon pudding and lemon torani
  • JoyD824
    Options
    Have you had the strawberry beverage? What do you do to alter the taste? Oh my I won't get that again!
    I put this in my nutribullet w strawberries and bananas ............... help!
  • yellowdaisy3321
    Options
    Have you had the strawberry beverage? What do you do to alter the taste? Oh my I won't get that again!
    I put this in my nutribullet w strawberries and bananas ............... help!

Strawberry is gross. I don't think there is anyway to help with that flavor. People either seem to love it or hate it there is no inbetween based on what I've heard from my behaviorist at the clinic.
  • JoyD824
    Options
    Thanks, I won't be using it or buying it again. Yes gross us the best way to describe it.
    Now I really do like the pineapple apricot drink.
  • Ladybug_Karen
    Options
    Hey all, I have a 52 page PDF of ND recipes that I got when i first joined. If you want a copy, give me your email address and I'll send it. It's 1.3MB.

It has a lot of muffins, drinks and different concoctions. Also at the end of the booklet it has nutritional information for some of their products. It doesn't have the newer ones introduced since 09.
  • yellowdaisy3321
    Options
    Hey all, I have a 52 page PDF of ND recipes that I got when i first joined. If you want a copy, give me your email address and I'll send it. It's 1.3MB.

It has a lot of muffins, drinks and different concoctions. Also at the end of the booklet it has nutritional information for some of their products. It doesn't have the newer ones introduced since 09.

Karen here's the nutritional info and ingredients for every packet http://www.keepitoff.com/about/product-nutrition-ingredient-information/
  • bhinton919
    Options
    Karen- I would love that! bettylynnhinton@gmail.com Thanks!!!!!:drinker:
  • yellowdaisy3321
    Options
    A recipe that's become popular in my class is Pudding Drops.

Pudding Drops

1 pudding packet
    4oz of water (I start with a little less and add more if needed)
    2-3 TBSP of SF Torani to taste
    Mix together until smooth
    Drop on parchment paper lined cookie sheet
    Freeze for 2 hrs
    Can store them in a ziploc in the freezer

Some combos that we tried in class:
    Choc pudding and peppermint torani
    Choc pudding and peanut butter torani
    Lemon pudding and raspberry torani
    Lemon pudding and lemon torani

These things are so stinking good! The choc and peanut butter are not that great. Choc w/Peppermint, Lemon w/lemon and Choc w/Cherry are all really good. The lemon is my favorite I think. I've been loving having these in the freezer and then grabbing one or two when I want a treat or want something to chew.
  • Wonderwomantam
    Wonderwomantam Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Oooo..I would like that!

wonderwomantam@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Tammi
  • yellowdaisy3321
    Options
    Karen will you send me the recipe file too please. Thanks :-)

yellowdaisycreations@gmail.com
  • macnma01
    macnma01 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love the PDF with recipes! meg.macnair@gmail.com

Thanks!
  • JoyD824
    Options
    OH me too! Joyd824@gmail.com
  • Ladybug_Karen
    Options
    Ok, y'all. I've totally been slacking. I will sit down at my computer and send the PDF out today. I promise. :)