Looking for friends with open diarys

Options
helenmelon29
helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
Hi

Im looking for some friends in the UK with open diaries as I like looking for ideas and find it keeps me motivated.

Im in the North West of England (Cumbria) and 33 and live with my boyfriend and a nearly 2 year old. I have about half a stone to lose.

I mainly shop in Tesco, (plus a little in Marks and Spencers, Morrisons, Iceland),

Thanks

Replies

• TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, only I mainly shop in Sainsburys and Aldi :smile:
  • karentalty
    karentalty Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm a tesco, morrisons, sainsburys, asda person...basically I shop around!
  • dazkeirle
    dazkeirle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    UK, mainly tesco shopper.
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - as for shopping, well Tesco, Waitrose, local farm shops and some of the 'weirder' stuff I get off Amazon or eBay (like my beloved Wasabi spiced Nori seaweed from Korea)
  • drosebud
    drosebud Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I shop mainly at Waitrose/M&S/local shops + markets.
    (oh, and Aldi!)
  • FaithfulJewel
    FaithfulJewel Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm an Aldi-oh-I-should-probably-go-to-Tesco-cause-I-need-something-weird shopper :D

Diary is open to friends and I'm always up for sharing random low-cal recipes :D
  • lilyrosieposie3
    lilyrosieposie3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me as well I shop in Tesco, sainsburys and Waitrose and my diary is open to friends only
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish, diary open to friends, log in daily. main shops are Lidl, Asda, Morrison's, Waitrose with a dash of co-op now & then
  • Ilove2dance77
    Ilove2dance77 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone in here can add me! I shop all over and I generally eat generic things which pop up for every retailer.
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    My wife does all the shopping. Add if you wish
  • gemheath2010
    gemheath2010 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you want, I tend to shop in tesco - I keep my diary open but I do eat a lot as following the eat more to weigh less plan, also lift heavy weights, and training for a half marathon :)
  • awomaninsane
    awomaninsane Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Friend request on it's way. I'm from the North East and i shop wherever is cheapest. Ok, i shop at Asda. Too lazy to go to loads of different shops, it would cost more in shoe leather anyway!
  • MrsTits
    MrsTits Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey all, restarting after gaining most of what I lost a couple of years back. I'm 36, from Merseyside. Open diary to friends etc. Would like to add peeps who have open diaries also as I need some new ideas for meals and snacks. Am a vegetarian also. :)
  • sprucey85
    sprucey85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to read my diary but I'm not the most strictest!
    It isn't too bad though, a lot better than what I used to eat, the occasional treat and sugary tea (my sweet tooth is my down fall!)
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hi thanks for the answers will send the requests. Great
  • KnickersInATwist
    KnickersInATwist Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I have an open diary!
    I'm a lidl shopper at uni... Then marks and tesco when I'm home. Haha you've gotta love that student cliche! :)
    X
  • coaoalo
    coaoalo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm from the NE and am new to the site- My diary's open to friends and I (normally) make all my meals. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Sourdiesel79
    Sourdiesel79 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    From the Midlands, open diary, doing my best and finding weekends a struggle - feel free to add!
  • kannh89
    kannh89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, usually log every day although I didn't over the weekend, I've made a pledge to myself today to log everyday
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me. I have an open diary and log everyday :)