Back at it again :(

RavenBeauty87
RavenBeauty87 Posts: 83 Member
I've resisted and resisted and I'm going to come back! I've been on this site before and lost so much weight why am I fighting to come back. I guess simply it shows, for me, that I have failed but I really haven't. I know what I need to do so I suppose it is just bitter sweet.

Obviously it is needless to say, being part of this group, that I'm a binge eater. As I've discovered that is considered and OCD (makes complete sense now that I think about it) along with my anxiety disorder and depressive disorder. I went to get help and they put me on all kinds of things included Prozac. I took it for a month (she put me on Prozac just for the OCD behavior) it did seem to help but in the long run I took myself off because I was a complete zombie and couldn't work. They just drugged me up and didn't care about my daily life. As far as my depression and anxiety I have been doing great. I have found other way to cope and am not worried (I've never been suicidal before thank goodness). As far as the binge eating I don't know if I'll ever be able to get this under control. It is much much better than what it use to be so I have hope that I can get it to the bare minimum of what it can be which I feel like is an acceptable goal.

I love this site because I log in my food and you do feel, for a lack of a better word, embarrassed when you eat so much the numbers just keep going up and up. So for starters I'm going to admit what I ate yesterday. I had two Taco Bell bean burritos for breakfast (not breakfast burritos), a Swiss roll for lunch (ya for lunch) two slices of pizza for dinner, york patties, ice cream, 4 tablespoons of frosting (yup just straight out of the can) and I believe a few other things I can't remember.

My goal is to loss 10-15lbs by July 11th. I say 15lbs because I know at least 5lbs of my weight gain is water because I hold water so easily. The reason for that date is I'm a cosplayer (Dress up as characters like DC/Marvel/Anime) and I have costumes that I HAVE to fit it. Not to mention photoshoots. My first photoshoot I was 128lbs and I was able to take pics at any angle and not worry about my double chin or anything hanging out. My last shoot I was 135lbs and ya it turned out good but I wasn't comfortable my pants were too tight and I was happy.

This is a goal I really feel like I can meet because I know what I need to do. I know what I need to eat I just need to DO IT! I'm hoping since I have come back I can achieve this!

Replies

• ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Hey!

Ugh, I know how the binges go. I just wrote down what I overate on today in my diary notes (which keeps me accountable, but I'm too uncomfortable with my messy notes and some logged days so I keep my diary locked.)

Hang in there, I'm sure you'll reach your goal! :) Good luck .