Joining to check out my local PF tomorrow--possibly joining!

Options
DaniMerc72
DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
HI, just wanted to introduce myself. I have a LOT of friends that use PF so I'm finally going to go see what it's all about. I have a LOT of weight to lose and a LONG way to go, so hoping you can all help me with my baby steps back to being fit and healthy.
Looking forward to getting to know the group!
Dani

Replies

• CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi Dani,

I just, two weeks ago, joined our local PF. I really like it there. It provides all of the basics that I'll need to get myself back in shape too!

Wish you good luck on your journey. Feel free to friend me if you wish. I'll try to help encourage you since I'm on a very similar journey.

Paul
  • Flgrl1973
    Flgrl1973 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Dani,

I am a member at Planet Fitness and I LOVE it. Good luck feel free to add me Flgrl1973
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    SOOO, totally fell off the wagon. Did go check out PF near me, and was all set to join and then broke my dumb ankle...and that got me totally off track.. Finally getting back to it now, and am finally seeing your responses. Thank you for your kind words, and I'm definitely adding you both now!
    Dani
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I love my PF! It's my happy place. Unless of course I'm running. Then I want to be outdoors. I've lost 136 pounds since joining PF. Good luck… I hope you love it! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Hello..... anyone still working out at PF?