All new must read!!!

jdad1
jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
Well just like it says; if you’re looking to chat for whatever reason then just let everyone know you’re available. You can chat on your thread if you prefer or chat via personal message, whatever. This is just a place to go and find someone specifically looking for fun chat with people.
You can say or do anything you want here and it's all good. If you’re offended in any way by what others are posting then just find another thread. The only real boundaries i can think to set right now is that there be no out right attacks on one another.

Couple of things you should know:

1.) I will try to make sure old threads are deleted. We don't need to know if someone was available for chatting three days ago now do we? So basicilly assume that i will delete a thread over 24-48 hours old. If i can.

2.) These conversations are moderated by me, no one else. You can say whatever you want on a thread, might make it more fun just don't ever give me a hard time if i delete a post or whatever. I don't have to explain myself.

3.) This is a group for finding people to chat with. This means a member in the group that has not logged in for a long time is not going to be available for chat now are they? So if you have not logged in for 15ish days or so you might get removed from the group but you arew ALWAYS welcome to return. Just FYI.
This discussion has been closed.