next challenge

Options
Krishna_Veni
Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
hi,
i m requesting u to continue this challenge so that we could motivate each other. i hv done this month challenge for 15 days or so but totally benefitted and motivated. due this challenge i got in to track where i totally off the wagon and totally in distress.
i love this workouts very much. and another thing i want to tell u is my body became vry flexible and my tailbone pain almost vanished( it occured after my delivery and not cured after so much costly medication and i m suffering from 3yrs) and i m very happy and this credit goes to u.
sorry for the long post.
pls consider my request.
thank u dear.

Replies

• ggbun
    ggbun Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you found the challenge helpful! I have dropped away the last few days (week). I am not going to continue posting things daily, but have you seen Neila Rey's site? There are allllll kinds of challenges there. Some you can print off a single page and it gives you workouts for the month. I want to do the Core Challenge next I think: http://neilarey.com/challenges.html.

Maybe I could start a checkin thread for the month of June, say, and we could still support and encourage each other, even if we're doing different challenges?
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm interested, too. i went on vacation and just got back last night - been gone over a week and completed all but the last 4 days of this challenge. i like the idea of checking in/motivating each other. this challenge has been great for me - i like making myself do something, even on the days i can't make it to the gym, and find that once i motivate myself to do even a little bit of exercise i want to do more. thanks for setting this challenge up, ggbun - it's been fun!
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    ps - when will you start the core challenge? i'll do it with you and it'd be fun to be on the same day. :)
  • Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    me too. if we do together, anything vl b possible.