Weekly Weigh In: 5/24 to 5/30

Options
Vune
Vune Posts: 673 Member
Sorry I spaced on our Saturday weigh in yesterday. We picnicked on Boston Common yesterday and went walking through the market. Caloric, but fun!

Glad to see new and old faces back and posting. We're doing good to even be here!

I'm not at home to weigh in today. I'm hoping to see the scale go down this week. I've been maintaining at a pound or two above my latest low. Going to the gym today, even though my body would rather stay in. Hopefully I won't do myself any damage.

Looking forward to seeing all your progress!

Replies

• notthatNaomi
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday and was expecting a gain so I wasn't too surprised at the number. I really don't like counting calories and I haven't been able to work out as much as I want (as far as lifting) because I hurt my hand about 6 weeks ago so my weigh ins haven't really been that great lately. So, I started tracking calories again this past Wed, but haven't done any exercise lately so I need to get back on track with that. I'm never going to lose these last lbs without being more consistent/working harder.

Starting weight: 148.6 (Jan 1)

W 1: 135.6 (joined this group Feb 22)
    W 8: 131.4
    W 9: 136.2
    W 10: 133.6
    W 11: 131.6
    W 12: 131.6
    W 13: vacation
    W 14: 133.2 (May 24)

I'm happy that I've lost and kept off >15 lbs, but it's sad to see that only a couple of those lbs have been lost since I joined this group. I know I can do better than that.
  • gottabekd
    gottabekd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've been really struggling with my health. I weighed in yesterday, and I'm at 150lbs still, after starting at 152.8 back when I joined this group.
    But I've been to the doctor, I have to go for another full panel of tests but I got my medication adjusted and started taking it over the weekend and I'm already feeling a bit better. Hopefully we'll figure out why my health keeps going up and down wildly, and be able to focus on my fitness more.
  • havenoenvyonlylove
    havenoenvyonlylove Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh man, this week was foiled by Memorial weekend so no weight loss for me. But I did get it back down to last week's weight. Here 's hoping the rest of the week will fix that!
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm still not home to weigh in, but I'm feeling good about things. The end of the month is always great for dieting because no money means no food...

But my boyfriend has a well stocked freezer, so we eat. I haven't been home in a week. Sort of hoping that my roommate ate my perishables!